Terms and conditions
§ 1 Website
These Terms & Conditions [hereinafter Terms] apply to the website: https://www.cocopelli.at and in particular to the included shop: Cocopelli Media Online Shop https://www.cocopelli.at/shop.html
Cocopelli Media e.U.
§ 2 Scope
- All Mai Cocopelli contracts, sales, deliveries and services are transacted under the following Terms and Conditions. The terms and conditions of our customers or distributors shall be part of any contract only with our express written consent. Our Terms apply to the entire business relationship with the customer, as long as, in the course of future contracts, the customer does not expressly deny the validity of our Terms.
§ 3 Contract conclusion
- The provisions of these Term apply for orders that the customer places via the website www.cocopelli.at and the Cocopelli Media Online Shop. When you as customer order product by clicking on the button <Buy now> at the end of the ordering process, you make a binding offer regarding conclusion of a sales contract. The contract is concluded with the sending of an order confirmation per e-mail by Cocopelli Media Online Shop.
- The contract text is saved with your order. Customers receive an e-mail with order data.
- If you place your order via registration with the Online Shop, the order data will remain available to you in your profile. If you order as guest, these data are not accessible online.
§ 4 Terms of payment
- Payment is made per direct payment via credit card, bank transfer or PayPal. In the event of outstanding claims that are due, the customer is obliged to bear all costs related to collection (reminder fees, collection agency fees, attorney and court costs).
- Distributors are authorized to purchase via invoice.
§ 5 Prices and shipping
- The listed prices include 20% Austrian value added tax for music media and clothing and 10% value added tax for books. Shipping costs encompass packaging and postage.
- To conform with our shipping insurance, customers must report damage in writing per e-mail within two workdays. Delayed reporting can cause you to lose this insurance.
§ 6 Delivery, delivery address
- Unless the description of your selected product advises otherwise, the distribution should occur within five workdays. For direct payment (via credit card, bank transfer or PayPal), the delivery time begins on the day after registration of your payment.
- Even if your specified delivery address diverges from your billing address, the invoice will be in the package to the delivery address. The invoice is not sent separately to the billing address. You will also receive an online invoice as attachment to the order confirmation.
§ 7 Warranty and guarantee
- Cocopelli Media Online Shop provides warranty by law. Where individual products carry a manufacturer’s guarantee, this is born by the respective guarantor.
§ 8 Complaints
- Complaints must be registered with us within seven days after receipt of the product. In the event of justified claims (material defects, wrong product, etc.), we naturally bear the costs of return shipping, assuming that such occurs with the most economical means. Credits will be written to your customer account.
§ 9 Return policy
- Within 14 days of your receipt of the product and without stated reasons on your part, we accept returns of ordered product. For this purpose, CDs must be in their original packaging (sealed). Return shipping costs are born by the customer. The return of books must include packaging that ensures damage-free transport.
- To utilize your right to return (to cancel the purchase contract), we recommend that you employ the sample return form that you will find as attachment to the Terms and Conditions. Please print and complete this form.
- When product is returned, we reimburse your payment immediately upon receipt of the product and check for original condition. For reimbursement, we employ the means of payment chosen by the customer. The customer bears any lost value of the product.
- Products that have been used or worn are exempted from return. Further exemptions from return are immaterial products such as downloads of albums, notes and packages and Online courses.
§ 10 Tax-free delivery to distributors
- A distributor must provide his VAT identification number to enable tax-free delivery within the EU. Tax-free delivery outside the EU depends on tax agreements between the respective country and Austria.
§ 11 Reservation of ownership
- Until complete payment of the purchase price is received, the product remains the property of Mai Cocopelli.
§ 12 Miscellany
- We cannot guarantee the correctness and completeness of product descriptions and availability in the Cocopelli Media Online Shop.
- Product photos need not concur with the actual product. Prices and data may be subject to errors and changes.
§ 13 Court of jurisdiction and governing law
- As far as permissible, the court of jurisdiction shall be that of the county of Voecklabruck, Austria, and in sequence the Provincial Court / Commercial Court in Wels, Austria.
- The contracting parties agree to Austrian law as governing law.
§ 14 Data protection and data privacy
- Our Data privacy statement is available for customers as linked.